Monday 20 February 2012

Girlfriend

Laughing away, that heinous little thing,
gripping on to them, then crushing them beneath,
Harmlessly, she looks in the eyes,
Elegantly, she slips white lies,

She kills, a hundred dreams everyday,
and takes pride in her own,
She could slap in your face, and get away with it,
and make you believe that even the fault was your own,

Will make you feel like a Godfather,
looks lost and clueless, but knows every darn thing,
Life's easy and fun and frolic for her,
Because she's got you in the sling,

She's crazy to the limit that will wear you down,
she can make you feel like a criminal,
Guilt, regrets, tears and remorse,
She can make you fly so high in the sky and then throw you in the lull,

It's over my girl, you're done with me now,
I know the rules of the games that you play,
You were ruling my mind, and messing it all up,
And for that, I had a big price to pay

It's time to say goodbye,
So have a great life my friend,
I know I'll be better off without you,
Without you being my Girlfriend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment