Friday 20 April 2012

"Hello"

Say that "Hello" to me, wake me up from the sleep,
I had been sleeping for a long, long night,
the night has passed by, and the dawn is here
I looked around, but you're not there.
My angel, someone from the history,
I see you through my shut eyes, everyday,
that faint image of you in my thoughts, melts me,
takes me to other side,

Would you care telling me, 'cause this remains a mystery, 
Why the "Hello" sounded so familiar,
Is that why I knew you're someone from the past,
Now when I can't find you in the present, we are halves,
the destiny awaits, we're still not there,

Hey, there, did I see you, yes it's you,
Don't make me run, don't you hide now,
I'll follow you, till the end of time,
And then I'll make you mine,
You'll always be near.




No comments:

Post a Comment