Wednesday 27 February 2013

"Don't lose sight, dear Granny"!

Don't lose sight, Granny!
You're the one, and you know your way, the way out,
And you'll be back for sure where you were, like always,
And I know that one.

You're sleeping sound, but you're listening,
Look, you just moved your lips, your eyes fluttered,
You didn't say a word, but I know what you said,
You said that you're arriving, you asked me to wait,
And yes I'm waiting.

You've been around for the longest while, I'm glad,
And I always believed that you'll always be, that you're ageless,
The family that we all have, is an outcome of you,
A happy folk of love and laughter,
A flock of best friends, a timeless union, that's all you,
And you bind us all.

Break the breeding notion of hopelessness and come back,
I'm waiting, we're waiting,
Don't lose sight, You won't,
And I trust that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment