Monday 12 November 2012

"Your Dream and Mine"


The little mercies of life, are best acknowledged,
When they no longer remain,
The apparent greatness in the luxury to the eyes,
Nothing but a misjudgement in absolution, in vain

In the middle of all the merry-making,
Gala celebrations, and all the cheery laughter of the crowd,
Your wonderful company has become a dream,

But we will smile, and we will laugh,
As you would have wished for us in this time,
And also for we believe, that you’re around still,
in the hiding, dancing in the joyous moment,
Welcoming with us, my knight,
You wouldn’t disappoint, would you? J


Dad, I’m dreaming of you now, 
as I walk,
and I know the one that you dream, 
that I'd walk,

Take my hand in yours,
And walk me there; walk me to the aisle,
Walk me... to our dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment