Monday 23 December 2013

"Gratitude"


As far as you think, mine is good to go,
I’m not satisfied.
Yours is what you think that I said, Mine is what I think should have.
Mine is higher, where as Yours is your own.
Mine is priceless, as the grandest diamond,
Yours is a moment of judgment, a peek at the obvious,
The hidden is mine!
 
Mine doesn’t end anywhere, as it ends where I end,
Yours is conclusive.
The expression of me, is mine, the basic,
The collection of views, is yours, a serious inseparable concoction.
Yours is affection, friendship and love, Mine is competition.
Yours is diluted, Mine is nature.
Yours is kind, Mine is the teacher.

Yet, yours is important, as much as mine ever was right from the beginning,
As yours, is what I write it for, compare it against.
Yours is appreciation, Mine is gratitude.
 
Yet, in spite of Your’s benevolence, and the honest appreciation,
I’m not satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment